How many Americans have heard of Extortion 17? Extortion 17 was the call sign for the Chinook helicopter shot down in Afghanistan on the night of August 6, 2011. Killed in that crash were 25 special ops forces, including 15 members of Seal Team 6, 5 national Guard troops and 8 Afghans.
Today, the families of the military killed in that crash held a press conference to lay out the coverup by Obama and the military that has gone on since that crash. The video of the press conference can be found below.
I watched the live stream of the press conference, admittedly crying throughout. Then the point came that the tears turned into white hot anger. Every American citizen must watch this video. The major Obama regime coverups did not occur only in Fast and Furious, the New Black Panther voter intimidation case and Benghazi. The man sitting in OUR White house is methodically destroying our country, our military and our very existence.
Read More: http://canadafreepress.com/
- Extortion 17 is a Bigger Scandal and Betrayal than Benghazi (freedomoutpost.com)
- Million Muslim March on 9-11 in DC (conservativebyte.com)
- Israel and Saudi Arabia Warn-NO! The US Should NOT Cut Off Aid to Egypt (theblacksphere.net)
- Obama Claims He has Decimated Al Qaeda (conservativebyte.com)
- Commander-in-Chief Seems to Loathe His Troops (politichicks.tv)
- When It Come to Islamic Supremacists, Mr. President, We Do Take Sides (freedomoutpost.com)