President Obama has been using executive orders (EO’s) in ways they have never been used before. He is using them to do end-runs around Congress by legislating from the White House. Some EO’s are dormant but pose a possible threat. One of those is EO 13603.
President Obama signed EO 13603 on March 16, 2012. The purpose is to delegate authority and address national defense resource policies and programs under the Defense Production Act of 1950. It provides the framework and authority for the allocation or appropriation of resources, materials and services to promote national defense.
It is an update and it is not much different from prior EO’s on the National Defense Resources Preparedness. However, one difference which is concerning to some is that the definition “national emergency” is now broader and it is quite vague. There were other subtle changes that might be of interest.
The EO includes all of Obama’s out-of-control agencies and they would have unlimited power if the president declared a “national emergency.”
Executive Order 13603 — National Defense Resources Preparedness allows the government to completely control our lives through the “industrial and technological base,” should the president declare a national emergency.
EO 13603 gives Obama the power over all commodities and products capable of being ingested by human beings and animals; all forms of energy; all forms of civil transportation; all usable water from all sources; health resources; forces labor such as military conscription; and federal officials can issue regulations to prioritize and allocate resources.”
Read More: http://www.independentsentinel.com/
- Executive Order Continues the Process of Using the CDC to Attempt Gun Confiscation (freedomoutpost.com)
- Obamacare: Good for Thee but not for Me (theblacksphere.net)
- Obama standing by decision to lift moratorium on releasing Guantanamo Bay prisoners back to Yemen (cowboybyte.com)
- Obama Prepares for “National Emergency”: nationalize everything (even you) w/o congressional oversight (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Obamas Executive Order 13603: This is scary stuff (damdems.wordpress.com)
- Statement by Tailored Solutions and Consulting (TSC) on FBI’s iGuardian Platform for Cyber Threat Reporting (prweb.com)
- Obama Executive Order: Americans Must Be Tested For HIV / AIDS (freedomoutpost.com)
- Obama’s Illegal Aid To Terrorists (lastresistance.com)