Clearly, any family may be visited by federally paid agents for almost any reason.”
According to an Obamacare provision millions of Americans will be targeted.
The Health and Human Services’ website states that your family will be targeted if you fall under the “high-risk” categories below:
Families where mom is not yet 21.
Families where someone is a tobacco user.
Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities. Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.
There is no reference to Medicaid being the determinant for a family to be “eligible.”
In 2011, the HHS announced $224 million will be given to support evidence-based home visiting programs to “help parents and children.” Individuals from the state will implement these leveraging strategies to “enhance program sustainability.”
Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown states,
“This is not a “voluntary” program. The eligible entity receiving the grant for performing the home visits is to identify the individuals to be visited and intervene so as to meet the improvement benchmarks. A homeschooling family, for instance, may be subject to “intervention” in “school readiness” and “social-emotional developmental indicators.” A farm family may be subject to “intervention” in order to “prevent child injuries.” The sky is the limit.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
- SHOCKING: Obamacare Provision Will Allow “Forced” Home Inspections (thegatewaypundit.com)
- **ALERT** HIDDEN PASSAGE in OBAMACARE Bill Authorizes**’FORCED’ HOME INSEPCTION** [W/ VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Surprise! Obamacare Allows Federal Agents To Conduct ‘Forced’ Home Inspections For Any Reason (patdollard.com)
- Sen. Ted Cruz’s Father RIPS Into Obamacare: It WILL “Destroy the Elderly!” (conservativevideos.com)
- Blue Cross, Aetna, United, Humana Flee Obamacare Exchanges (bighealthreport.com)
- Obamacare ‘s “Affordable” Costs – $1 Increase In Annual Pay Could Cost Your Family $9,355 In MORE Premiums (MinutemenNews.com)
- Will Obamacare Be Used To Punish Gun Owners? (lastresistance.com)