By now most have probably heard about the 400 surface-to-air missiles that were stolen in Benghazi. An attorney for the witnesses/whistleblowers came out in an interview with WMAL yesterday to drop this bomb shell.
“I do not know whether [the missiles] were at the annex, but it is clear the annex was somehow involved in the process of the distribution of those missiles,” said DiGenova in an interview Monday with WMAL’s Mornings On The Mall. How did DiGenova get this information? He told WMAL that ever since he and his wife and law partner, Victoria Toensing, began representing the Benghazi whistleblowers last spring, they have been contacted by several people eager to share information about what really happened the night of September 11, 2012, when four Americans were killed in the Consulate attack, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens. “This information comes from a former intelligence official who stayed in constant contact with people in the special ops and intelligence community,” said DiGenova, “and it is pretty clear that the biggest concern right now is that 400 missiles, which have been diverted in Libya and have gotten into the hands of some very ugly people. And they are worried, specifically according to these sources, about an attempt to shoot down an airliner,” he added. The plot has thickened you might say. Back in May we reported that Ambassador Stevens had been sent to Benghazi for some sort of stinger missile exchange. At the time we were reporting the words of two anonymous whistleblowers that had come forward.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
- Attorney for Benghazi Whistleblower: 400 US Missiles Stolen In Benghazi (freedomoutpost.com)
- Whistleblower Attorney: Benghazi Attack Was About 400 SAM Missiles Stolen by Some ‘Very Ugly People’ (freebeacon.com)
- CIA Agents Who Were In Benghazi Warned By CIA: Keep Silent – “You Jeopardize Your Family” (freedomoutpost.com)
- Key Benghazi witness found (conservativebyte.com)
- Benghazi Whistleblower Attorney: Hundreds of Missiles Were Stolen from US Compounds (conservativeread.com)