There is a war on women, but it’s not in America. It’s taking place every day across the globe where women are denied basic human rights like health care (and not just for abortions), education, and in many locales, even the ability to be seen in public without a male relative present.
Women in such areas — mostly, though not only, in the Middle East — are not simply second-class citizens; they are mere property, to be used, abused and disposed of in whatever manner their owners — fathers, husbands, brothers — choose.
Read More: washingtonexaminer.com
- Rand Paul: Stephanopoulos Might Have Collaborated With Obama to Manufacture Republican War on Women (newsbusters.org)
- The Disgusting Lie Called “The War On Women.” (lastresistance.com)
- Democrat War on Women: Let Me Count the Ways (godfatherpolitics.com)
- India: 60 Million Women Missing (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- Fighting the “War on Mothers” (kirkcameron.com)
- Private Gun Buyback Program Redistributes Guns To The Poor And Unarmed (politicaloutcast.com)
- Jimmy Carter Blames Religion For Mistreatment Of Women (freedomoutpost.com)
- RNC Criticizes Democrats for Bob Filner’s War on Women (freebeacon.com)