If this is not a case for the 2nd amendment, and carry laws, then I don’t know what is. A Texas woman had to make a bathroom stop while at a local Denny’s. Upon returning she witnessed six armed men harassing her husband. Wrong answer.
This woman was armed.
Click2Houston.com interviewed her brother-in-law:
His brother’s wife was in the restroom at the time, but when she exited the restroom she saw the group of suspected robbers. Police said that’s when she pulled out her gun and shot at them. “She said she came out of the restroom and saw my brother on the floor. That’s when she started doing what she gotta do. She got a license and she’ll do anything to protect her kids and my brother,” he said. Police said there was a shootout, but it is not known how many shots were fired at the time. However, police said the gunshots did hit cars in the parking lot.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
- Denny’s Shoot Out: 6 Robbers Against 1 Woman (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- FORCED Home Inspections…Under Obamacare (genfringe.com)
- California’s transgender kids now may choose between girls or boys restrooms (joeforamerica.com)
- Houston Woman Outnumbered 6 – 1, Opens Fire On Group Of Robbers At Denny’s – VIDEO (dailypaul.com)
- Pistol Packin’ Wife Drives Off 6 Armed Robbers (politicaloutcast.com)