So you want to see where critical race theory and the racism promoted by race baiters such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People leads? Well here it is. A black man allegedly pointed a gun at a white man in Seattle’s Green Lake neighborhood Seattle’s Green Lake neighborhood, and demanded that he apologize “for all the things white people did to black people.”
The suspect, 35 year old Chikwanha E. Nyashanu allegedly pointed a gun ant an unnamed victim, who was identified as being Caucasian, and demanded he make the apology.
According to court documents, officers were called to 7201 E. Green Lake Dr. around 9:14 p.m. on the report that an unknown male had threatened someone with a handgun.
“Responding officers located a possible suspect in the area and ordered him to the ground,” the documents read. “The suspect failed to follow the order. The suspect was tased.
” The victim was able to identify the man in custody as the “same person who had just pointed a handgun at him for 15-20 seconds and demanded he apologize for all the things white people did to black people.”
The victim said that he was “scared out of his mind” and “apologized profusely” to Nyashanu.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
- Man Ordered to Apologize for ‘What White People Did to Black People’ at Gunpoint (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- Race-Baiter Chris Matthews Apologizes for “All” Whites for Everything We Have Done…Ever (freedomoutpost.com)
- Three Blacks Beat One White and There’s Really Nothing to See Here… (freedomoutpost.com)
- Obama: If Trayvon was WHITE, Outcome Might Have Been Different (janmorganmedia.com)
- What Do George Zimmerman and Roderick Scott Have in Common? (freedomoutpost.com)
- Chikwanha E. Nyashanu points gun a man’s head for – or all the things white people did to black people – media silent (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Man Ordered to Apologize for ‘What White People Did to Black People’ at Gunpoint (breitbart.com)