In the wake of a rodeo clown’s anti-Obama skit this weekend, the Missouri State Fair is forcing all clowns to undergo sensitivity training.
The state fair commission voted Monday to ratify the decision to ban the clown in question who wore an Obama mask as the rodeo announcer asked if the crowd wanted to see him get run down by a bull.
Read More: washingtontimes.com/
- National Crisis Averted: Rodeo Clown Who Wore Obama Mask Banned For Life By Missouri State Fair… (cowboybyte.com)
- Rodeo Clown Wears Obama Mask, Crowd Cheers For Bull to Run Him Over (clashdaily.com)
- Obama Finally Shows His Real Self at a Rodeo (theblacksphere.net)
- Missouri State Fair Clown Impersonates Obama and Taunts Bulls Que Liberals Outraged (conservativevideos.com)
- Obama mocking rodeo clown to be banned by State Fair (fox2now.com)
- Bush rodeo clown allowed in ’94, Obama clown banned forever (bizpacreview.com)