Conservative activist groups are orchestrating a coordinated campaign to pressure Republican Members of Congress on a key issue for them at town hall events this summer. But all of that effort is going to defund Obamacare, while the Senate passed immigration bill is being completely ignored.
“At the bottom of this post you will find a list of congressional town halls for the next week,”RedState co-founder Erick Erickson wrote Friday, “Stay focused. Show up and confront your Congressman. Tell him if he votes to fund Obamacare, he cannot really say he is fighting against it.”
No mention is made of “immigration” or “amnesty” anywhere in the post.
The same is true of FreedomWorks, which has taken the “extraordinary” step of including the defunding of Obamacare on their online scorecard.
Read More: washingtonexaminer.com
- ‘Tea Party Patriots’ Preps Activists for August Town Halls on Immigration, Obamacare (conservativebyte.com)
- Senators Building ‘Grassroots Army’ to Pressure McConnell, GOP Leadership to Defund Obamacare (cowboybyte.com)
- Watch Your Backs Moderate Republican Incumbents, Conservatives Are Done With You (clashdaily.com)
- Tea Party Patriots Prepping Activists for August Townhall Meetings (youngpatriots.com)
- Can Your Ten Seconds Defund Obamacare and Save America’s Future? (clashdaily.com)
- Conservatives Challenge McConnell to Defund Obamacare: ‘IF You Fund It, You Own It’ (drhotze.com)
- The Republican Leadership is Getting Massively Out-Organized on Obamacare (theatlanticwire.com)