Constitution Free Zones are what The Department of Homeland Security has established. The federal agency isn’t really securing the borders, but they are extinguishing the Fourth Amendment rights of nearly 197 million American citizens within 100 miles of the border….and the ocean.
Before I begin, isn’t this really what “Freedom of the Press” is supposed to be about? Doesn’t it exist to keep elected officials and things they do in check and expose corruption and lawlessness? Yeah, I thought so too, but we aren’t hearing this on the evening news, are we?
Anthony Gucciardi reports on these “Constitution Free Zones” where law breaking DHS is violating your constitutionally protected rights.
According to Gucciardi, “Within this fabricated ‘border’, the DHS can search your electronic belongings for no reason. We’re talking about no suspicion, no reasonable cause, nothing. No reason whatsoever is required under their own regulations.”
Is DHS above the law of the land? Absolutely not. However, the question I have for Congress is “Why are you guys not reining in this agency and calling out their unconstitutional actions?”
Strangely enough, the border for these Constitution Free Zones includes not only Mexico and Canada, but also states like Oregon, New York, North and South Carolina and various other coastal states, even Alaska! Below is a graphic showing the area in which DHS will take your computer or other electronic devices, search your belongings and shake you down without a warrant and without cause and claim they are within the law.
Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/
- Fourth Amendment Free Zones – Most of Us Live In One (MinutemenNews.com)
- DHS Extinguishes 197 Million People’s 4th Amendment Rights In Constitution Free Zones… (redflagnews.com)
- Cal Thomas Column: Mark Levin’s ‘Liberty Amendments’ Has Constitutional Cure for What Ails the Republic (newsbusters.org)
- Why Americans Are No Longer Buying the “For Your Safety” Hogwash (politichicks.tv)
- Police Chief Requests Armored Vehicle From DHS After Calling “Free State Project” Members Domestic Terrorists (MinutemenNews.com)
- Constitutional Ignorance Is No Excuse (eaglerising.com)