Attorney General Eric Holder, an Obama administration official implicated in the Fast & Furious gunrunning scandal, provided his views on gun control at Clark Atlanta University in Georgia. During the exchange, Holder discussed the president expanding the list of those who are not ‘entitled’ to the possession of handguns.
Yet, removing handguns from those deemed to be a threat by the government defeats the purpose of the Second Amendment. After a citizen has displayed threatening behavior towards himself or others, and after being given due process protections in a court of law, that person can be judged and incarcerated for his own protection and the protection of others.
Read More: http://www.ijreview.com/
- Eric Holder Doesn’t Care About Chicago Murders (politicaloutcast.com)
- Holder Says: “Don’t Stand Your Ground. Run.” (teapartyeconomist.com)
- AFTERBURNER w/ BILL WHITTLE: Our World Gone Mad (conservativevideos.com)
- MILLER: Eric Holder steals George Zimmerman’s gun (washingtontimes.com)
- Rep. Jared Polis: I’d be happy to see Attorney General Eric Holder step down (blogs.denverpost.com)