Americans continue to lose their Constitutional rights in the name of “security” at a rapid pace. The Second Amendment has been the most obvious, but the First, Fifth and Tenth Amendment are being usurped by the U.S. government in a disturbing trend.
The Fourth Amendment is the most recent in this series. Increasing surveillance – such as New York’s proposal to monitor the streets by camera and save the data, Bloomberg’s “stop and frisk,” the NSA’s snooping programs, and PRISM revelations – has drawn this accusation, and now the Department of Homeland Security has become involved.
In these areas, DHS agents can search and examine electronic devices, search through peoples’ belongings, and shake them down, all without probable cause. This effectively suspends the rights of 197 million Americans based on residence alone. This was questioned in 2009, and the DHS agreed to investigate the “civil rights impact” of the practice, but the full report wasn’t released until nearly four years later.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
See our previous article on the Constitution Free Zones for more information here freedomoutpost.com.
- DHS ‘Constitution Free’ Zones Inside US Ignored By Media (intellihub.com)
- A rare win for the fourth amendment (mcleanparlor.com)
- DHS Extinguishes 197 Million People’s 4th Amendment Rights In Constitution Free Zones (MinutemenNews.com)
- WHOA! DHS Establishes ‘Constitution Free’ Zones Inside U.S. No Fourth Amendment Allowed, Ignored By Media – VIDEO (dailypaul.com)
- Federal Judge ruled Stop & Frisk unconstitutional. Time for a 2nd look at Terry Stops? (bulletsfirst.net)
- War on Americans: The Coming Police State of America is Here (freedomoutpost.com)