Since before November’s election, many of us have been kicking and hollering about the widespread voter fraud reported, but to no avail.
First, we had complaints from voters in at least six states that their intended votes for Mitt Romney on electronic touchscreen voting machines came up as votes for President Barack Obama
- Next we had reports of noncitizens being pressured by unions to register and vote in Nevada.
- Then we had a number of voters across the country in a bit of a shock when they were told by poll workers on Election Day they had already voted, even though they hadn’t. At the same time, others bragged about voting multiple times on Twitter.
- Next, we had reports of Obama oddly getting over 99% of the vote in certain precincts on Election Day. In fact, there were a substantial number of precincts where Mitt Romney got exactly zero votes. This doesn’t make any sense.
In addition to all these reports, True the Vote also documented:
- More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
- There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
- More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
- Maryland affiliates of True the Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
Read More: http://politichicks.tv/