The show that follows the Robertsons—a West Monroe, Louisiana brood of duck hunters who’ve become rich from a business selling duck calls—who drew an unbelievable 11.8 million viewers on Wednesday.
And they’re probably getting richer. The record ratings come after A&E gave in to the off-beat clan’s demands for higher pay and amidst the growing popularity of the Duck Commander brand merchandise that made them rich in the first place.
Read more: dailymail.co.uk
- Duck Dynasty’s Si Robertson talks faith (zionica.com)
- “Don’t Run, Willie!” (teapartyeconomist.com)
- GOP eyes ‘Duck Dynasty’ star for Louisiana House seat (MinutemenNews.com)
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Premiere Shatters Cable Records With 11.8 Million Viewers (variety.com)
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ quacks record ratings (bizjournals.com)