Cause this is working so well now?
Check it out:
House Democrats introduced legislation Friday designed to keep firearms from the hands of the severely mentally ill.
Sponsored by Reps. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.) and Ed Perlmutter (D-Colo.), the measure would expand the list of people prohibited from buying or possessing guns to include a broader swath of mental health patients and convicted criminals.
Supporters of the proposal say it’s a common-sense way to keep guns away from potentially dangerous people without encroaching on Second Amendment rights.
- House Democrats unveil new gun bill focused on mental health (cowboybyte.com)
- Democrats introduce new gun-control bill focusing on mental health (hotair.com)
- House Approves $19.5 million for Gun Buyers’ Background Checks (newsplex.com)
- Calling More Gun Control: Cali Democrats Call for Gun Control After Elliot Rodger’s Shoot Out (girlsjustwannahaveguns.com)
- Blaming Guns For Spree Killings Is Like Blaming Short Skirts For Rape (libertyalliance.com)
- O’Malley administration: Gun control bill about votes, not policy (watchdog.org)
- Massachusetts Set to Become Most Anti-Gun State in the Country (janmorganmedia.com)