We’ve known for some time that former United Nations Ambassador and recently promoted national security advisor Susan Rice lied to the American people after the attack on September 11, 2012 in Benghazi, Libya that left four Americans dead. We’ve also known that Hillary Clinton knew at 2am that the attacks in Benghazi were the result of jihadist attacks and not due to a protest. Though much has come to light about many things surrounding Benghazi, there has still been a lot of stonewalling. House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa wants to know who made the call to change the ‘talking points’ that were trotted out to the American people as truth, when in reality, they were known lies.
Congressman Issa sent a letter on Thursday to former State Department Spokesman Victoria Nuland, specifically asking her why emails seem to indicate using misleading information that would make the State Department look bad after they had ignored numerous security warnings prior to September 11, 2012.
Read More: http://freedomoutpost.com/
- Issa: Who Changed the Benghazi Talking Points? (cowboybyte.com)
- Issa demands more documents over Benghazi talking points (cowboybyte.com)
- CIA Agents Who Were In Benghazi Warned By CIA: Keep Silent – “You Jeopardize Your Family” (freedomoutpost.com)
- Trey Gowdy: Obama Administration “Changing Names” & “Creating Aliases” To Hide Benghazi Survivors (freedomoutpost.com)
- Rep. Issa Subpoenas State Dept. for ARB’s Benghazi Documents (breitbart.com)