Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey — whose most recent film includes the psychological thriller, “House of Cards,” about an unethical congressman — said in a recent interview that most Americans just aren’t grasping President Obama’s greatness.
“President Obama will go down as having passed some of the most historic bills in the history of this country,” he said, in a recent talk with Hot Press magazine. “That despite constant knee-jerk opposition from the Republicans. A lot of people don’t realize how much he’s done in the most difficult circumstances.”
Mr. Spacey is far less appreciative of Congress.
“It’s maybe interesting for an American audience that sat through the most non-productive Congress in the history of the United States, in terms of bills passed, to watch a fictional show [like ‘House of Cards’] where some bills actually get passed,” he said, Politico reported.
- Obama Fired Nearly All Members on Key Intelligence Advisory Board Just Prior to Snowden Revelations on NSA (freedomoutpost.com)
- Obama Touts Healthcare Bill, Says it Helped American Into Remission (bighealthreport.com)
- What THEY Did to YOU When YOU Weren’t Looking (janmorganmedia.com)
- Obama Is An Arrogant Self Deceiving Idiot (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Watch: Internet Drama ‘House of Cards’ Starring Kevin Spacey Wins 9 Emmy Nominations (abcnews.go.com)
- Product placement slideshow: House of Cards (brandsandfilms.com)
- Spacey: ‘House of Cards’ is clearly fiction because its ‘Congress gets sh*t done’ (rawstory.com)