CBS News journalist Sharyl Attkisson has been one of the major investigative journalists covering the Benghazi story. She’s been submitting Freedom of Information Act requests since last Fall when the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya was attacked on September 11, 2012. Now, nearly one year later, Attkisson has received an answer to her requests. Instead of providing the requested information, The White House and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has told Attkisson that they really aren’t interested in being that transparent with the information.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
- ‘Not even one page’: FBI, WH deny Sharyl Attkisson’s requests for Benghazi info (twitchy.com)
- If Benghazi is Such a Phony Scandal, Why is the Obama Administration Hiding and Changing Names of Survivors? (freedomoutpost.com)
- CNN Airing of Exclusive Truth About Benghazi (Pardon the skepticism…) (politichicks.tv)
- Defense Dept. answers Sharyl Attkisson’s FOIA request – from 2003 (twitchy.com)
- Sharyl Attkisson: More Fast and Furious guns found in Mexico (twitchy.com)
- ‘Not even one page’: FBI, WH deny Sharyl Attkisson’s requests for Benghazi info (battleofourtimes.com)