John Kerry said the U.S. is releasing $250 million of our money to the Egyptians two days after Barack Obama predicted doom over Sequester.
The media hasn’t put this oddity together. I guess it’s over their heads.
Egypt’s president promised to move ahead with negotiations with the International Monetary Fund over economic reforms in return for the money. Apparently they are in dire straits. I thought we were in dire straits because of the Republicans. Didn’t Obama just say that on Friday?
Obama’s speech about the impending doom of Sequester begins with this statement
“… At a time when our businesses have finally begun to get some traction — hiring new workers, bringing jobs back to America — we shouldn’t be making a series of dumb, arbitrary cuts to things that businesses depend on and workers depend on, like education, and research, and infrastructure and defense. It’s unnecessary. And at a time when too many Americans are still looking for work, it’s inexcusable.
Now, what’s important to understand is that not everyone will feel the pain of these cuts right away. The pain, though, will be real. Beginning this week, many middle-class families will have their lives disrupted in significant ways…”
Read More: http://www.independentsentinel.com/
- No ($40,000) DOG Left Behind (politichicks.tv)
- Egyptian Anti-Terror & Counterpropaganda Riot on Obama’s Facebook Page! (cynthiafarahat.com)
- HORRIBLE. Obama Warns Disabled Vets Sequester May Affect Their Benefits… Then Jets Off to Martha’s Vineyard for Lavish Vacation (politichicks.tv)
- EGYPTIAN ACTIVIST: Obama Can Take His Foreign Aid And ‘Go To Hell’ (businessinsider.com)
- Egypt’s Military: Doing What Germany’s Should Have Done in 1933 (counterjihadreport.com)