President Obama’s health care reform suffered yet another setback Monday, as the administration delayed a significant consumer protection in the law that limits how much people may have to spend on their own health care, the New York Times reports.
In a ruling that went by with little notice, federal officials have granted a one-year GRACE period to some insurers, allowing them to set higher limits, or no limit at all on some costs, in 2014. The limit on out-of-pocket costs, including deductibles and co-payments, was not supposed to exceed $6,350 for an individual and $12,700 for a family.
Read More: freebeacon.com/
File this under corporatist kickbacks repaid, fiat law-making from the Executive Branch, and giving consumers and taxpayers the hose YET again.
- Parts of Obamacare Delayed To Hide Truth & Save Elections (lastresistance.com)
- Associated Press: Yeah, Obama is Exaggerating Benefits of Obamacare (conservativebyte.com)
- Obamacare Contractor Under Investigation for Fraud (freebeacon.com)
- Another Missed Deadline: Obamacare Costs Delayed Until 2015 (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Who’s up for another arbitrary delay in ObamaCare? (hotair.com)
- Harry Reid: Obamacare Is First Step to Single Payer System (Socialized Medicine)