After a week of free publicity courtesy of a sympathetic media, not to mention his low-rated MSNBC show, this is the best Al Sharpton can do?
In New York, about 200 people cheered as rapper Jay-Z and his wife, singer Beyonce, took the stage where Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon’s mother, was expected to speak later. Some hoisted signs reading “Boycott Florida” and many wore T-shirts with a photo image of Martin wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
Two hundred people in New York? Like most Sharpton events, they were probably outnumbered by the media. Hilarity we much:
Meanwhile, thousands allegedly gathered in Chicago, where just this morning a 17-year-old boy was shot. Nobody cares about him since he’s not politically useful. That came on the heels of yet another night of carnage in Obama’s hometown, where victims included a six-year-old girl. Curiously, nobody demanded justice for them.
In San Francisco, there was an intimate gathering of possibly as many as 75 people demanding justice, or something.
In San Francisco, an early morning crowd of about 50 to 75 people spent two hours condemning the ruling in speeches and homemade signs in front of the city’s Federal Building at Seventh and Mission streets.
Read More: http://www.jammiewf.com
- O’Reilly: Sharpton Calls Me ‘Brutalizer of the Poor’ But I Bailed Out One of His Charities (freebeacon.com)
- CAN OF WHOOP ASS: ALLEN WEST- ‘We’ve Got to Keep Shaming Sharpton, Jackson for The Race Hustlers That They Are’ (clashdaily.com)
- Obama’s ‘I Am Trayvon’ Moment Raises Stakes for Sharpton Protests (conservativebyte.com)
- ‘Justice for Trayvon’ Protests Draw Small Crowds; Nation Moves On (conservativebyte.com)
- Tawana Brawley Pays While Al Sharpton Cashes In (deneenborelli.com)
- Al Sharpton Uses ‘Jim Crow’ To Mislead And Divide (libertyalliance.com)
- Payback!!! George Zimmerman to Sue Al Sharpton, NBC? (youngpatriots.com)
- Critics blast Jackson, Sharpton over silence on Florida school bus beating (conservativebyte.com)