The government’s treating citizens as potential terrorists threats have been on display for the past couple months with a series of revelations about the NSA, IRS and DOJ. In March 2009, a leaked secret report from the Missouri Information Analysis Center (MIAC) profiled third-party supporters, homeschoolers, people who know the U.S. Constitution and people who have related bumper stickers on their cars, fly the flag or even invest in gold as potential domestic terrorists.
In April 2009, a Department of Homeland Security published Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment, a report which expressed many of the same sentiments and targeted the same people. It wasn’t too long afterward that the firstname.lastname@example.org scandal emerged, in which the White House asked people to report their friends, acquaintances, colleagues and neighbors who disagreed with Obamacare.
In January 2013, Arie Perliger, the Director of Terrorism Studies at West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center, published a paper titled Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right. In the document, he identifies racists/white supremacists, anti-federalists and fundamentalists as the three far-right groups who are responsible for a “dramatic rise in the number of attacks and violent plots” in America. He identifies anti-federalists as those who discuss and object to a “New World Order,” and who feel that the federal government is corrupt and tyrannical, infringing on Constitutional rights.
Read More: freedomoutpost.com
- **ALERT** POLICE CHIEF Labels LIBERTARIAN Group Members .. ‘DOMESTIC TERRORISTS’ (secretsofthefed.com)
- Obamacare Brawl, Should GOP Press To Defund? (conservativevideos.com)
- Henry Kissinger: Those Who Reject the New World Order are Terrorists (globalelite.tv)
- SHTFplan: Watch: Marine Colonel Warns: “Homeland Security is Pre-Staging Gear and Equipment” (silveristhenew.com)
- Court ‘Unsettled’ on 2nd Amendment Outside of Home (cowboybyte.com)