The lunacy of the gun grabbers never ceases to amaze me. Their tendency to completely overreact to even the most innocuous things that could possibly, maybe, kinda-sorta represent a gun is unparalleled by any other group that comes to mind.
If you have been paying any attention to the news since the horrific events at Sandy Hook Elementary, you have seen the stories:
- 8 year old boy suspended over pop tart gun
- 5 year old girl suspended for talking about her Hello Kitty bubble gun
- two 7 year old boys suspended for pointing pencils at each other pretending they were guns
- 6 year old boy gets detention and forced to apologize for bringing Lego character’s tiny toy gun (1″ long) on the bus
- a school board wanting a deaf child to change how he signs his name, Hunter, because it looks similar to a finger gun (actually an older incident, but ridiculous nonetheless)
- and sadly, there are many more examples which have occurred in just the last six months
Not to be outdone, a California school had to up the ante on the anti-gun propaganda! On Saturday, June 8, 2013, a public school in Hayward, CA held a “Toy Gun Buyback”. Yes, you read that right. Strobridge Elementary School held a toy gun buyback, and in return for their toy guns, they received books.
Read More: http://joeforamerica.com/