With just 50 days to go before the administration starts signing Americans up for Obamacare, the agency in charge of the system is encouraging staffers to help sell the revolutionary new health insurance program, even through their email.
“We have a huge opportunity to help even more Americans — and you can help the effort,” said Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in an email to department workers on Monday.
Among the ideas she urged workers to follow to help sell the program is sticking an Obamacare widget on their email.
Read More: washingtonexaminer.com/
- Georgia Insurance Rates Spike Under Obamacare (freebeacon.com)
- Obamacare Call Center Offers No Health Insurance Benefits For Employees (politicaloutcast.com)
- Congressmen, Staff Prepare to Quit Over Obamacare (bighealthreport.com)
- Reid Says Obamacare Just a Step Toward Eventual Single-Payer System (drhotze.com)
- Sebelius touts Obamacare in Texas; Gov. Perry says don’t bother (washingtontimes.com)