Is the New York Times being guest edited by Rush Limbaugh? Today it runs with a fascinating takedown of the Clinton Foundation – that vast vanity project that conservatives are wary of criticising for being seen to attack a body that tries to do good. But the liberal NYT has no such scruples. The killer quote is this:
For all of its successes, the Clinton Foundation had become a sprawling concern, supervised by a rotating board of old Clinton hands, vulnerable to distraction and threatened by conflicts of interest. It ran multimillion-dollar deficits for several years, despite vast amounts of money flowing in.
Over a year ago Bill Clinton met with some aides and lawyers to review the Foundation’s progress and concluded that it was a mess.
Read More: blogs.telegraph.co.uk/
- The Deification Of Hillary Clinton (lastresistance.com)
- Chelsea Clinton is Angling for Public Office (drhotze.com)
- Hillary Clinton Donors Ready for Another Night in the Lincoln Bedroom (freebeacon.com)
- Top Terry McAuliffe Aide Works for Top McAuliffe Donor (freebeacon.com)
- Unease At Clinton Foundation Over Finances and Ambitions (huffingtonpost.com)
- ‘Brilliant People Get Away With a Lot in Clinton World’ (theatlantic.com)
For further Study: